Friday, September 12, 2008

Back to the land of the living

Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been in a blogging funk so to speak. Being one of four in my office that started a blog the same day I wanted to do it the most, but have been the one that has blogged the least. So.......anywho. I'm back just in time for the weekend. This is what the party has going on. Tonight, The Rock Star has a game, tomorrow, I have to work half a day & then on to a yummy-licious fish fry at my moma's, and Sunday, church, of course, and a visit to a friends house who's mom is not doing well (pray for her-she has just found out she has cancer). Silly was suppose to participate in a cheer thingy on Saturday, but she's 5 and has changed her mind like she does quite often. Like, every 5 minutes.

What does everyone else have going on?

Tracy

No comments: