Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I know, I know....

I said come back on Monday and it's now Wednesday. It's just been that kind of week.
Monday 5 laptops were stolen from our office. Can I just say "Thou shalt not steal" anyway.... what a way to start the week.
Tueaday I started off with a series of doctors appointments that led to an extra one and one being canceled. It's always fun to have a needle as long as your hand stuck in your armpit and jabbed all around. Pray for positive results!
Then we found out that we have a mandatory emergency church meeting after Bible Study!!!! Again, pray for positive results!
So here comes Wednesday and before 7:30am I have yelled, ok screamed at The Rock Star and grounded him (and we all know how firm I am with that) (not so much). I love him more than life itself and it just kills me. The joys of being a parent to an almost 14 year old boy, teenager, and young man all wrapped up in one body! Pray for him! I know God has great and mighty things in store for him.
Hopefully Thursday and Friday will be better.
Until then,
Tracy

3 comments:

A Belle and her Beau said...

awww Tracia! I will definitely keep you in the prayers ... keep that blog updated girl!

LyndsAU said...

Yes we do all know how you are with "grounding" :) Good times! Love ya!

Unknown said...

I found your blog from brandiandboys.  I haven't been blogging long either, but I enjoy it. My wife and I have one of those 13 year old rock stars as well.  He can be a challenge at times. I hope all your reports and meetings settle out with a positive result. My blog is www.tsircy.wordpress.com