Friday, May 8, 2009

WHAT is that in my.....

Microwave? Is that charcoal? Lava Rocks? Ceramic Briquettes?
No, it's none of the above. It's pizza rolls!

This is what you get when your 14 year old tells your 5 year old how long to cook pizza rolls! Dinner anyone? Needless to say, my microwave is shot and my house smells like 3 day old burnt popcorn.
Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!
Tracy

5 comments:

sherri said...

Awwww. I feel for you. I do. And there's nothing worse than that burnt popcorn smell.

I never knew pizza rolls could look like that!

amberbaldridge said...

That scares me. It really does look like you have a volcano inside your microwave.

Julia said...

i don't think i knew that was possible! way to teach me a lesson, i'm learning it if no one else is! Hope that your kids also got the memo about not putting things in too long!

I Make It Hurt So Good said...

That looks really disgusting...I'm sure you're just loving the smell!

JM said...

oh my!