Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog Update

I finally added a picture to my About Me. That silhouette thingy kind of freaks me out a little. I know it's sad to say, but we have a family picture from when The Rock Star was about Silly's age and that is it! Boo! A sweet friend took some pictures for us and I wanted to share a couple with you all. The first one is so sweet-sibling love. Ha! I thought they were going to kill each other before we got this one. You know 14 year old boys and 5 year old girls really do NOT have much in common. Sibling or not. One day they will appreciate one another. I love black and white pictures. The second is just as sweet and the third is a good one of me & Big Poppa. We've been married almost 16 years. WooHoo!

Unitl tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sherri Murphy said...

i caught your comment over at Bradi's site, and saw that you had a son that you refer to as a "rock star'. Is he really in the business/ because I have a son who is and I just found that to be interesting.

8You gave good advice to Brandi. enjoyed your site.