Thursday, August 27, 2009

He passed!

WooHoo! The Rock Star passed his test and can now drive on the open road (with an adult of course) and not just in the neighborhood. He drove home from the DDS, to church last night, and to school this morning. I let him drive last night to drop off one of his friends from church, but it started raining really hard, so I had to take over. I told him I couldn't handle that, not yet anyway. Rain during the day-yes, night time no rain-yes, but not all together. We'll get there. I may never get to drive again.
If you see this car on the road take caution. LOL! He really is a good driver.
If it's not him driving it will be some other teenage driver. Yes, I'm THAT parent! What's a girl to do? Here's a couple of pictures from the day. The first one was, you are NOT going to take a picture of me here and the second one was, if you want to drive home I will. Ha! I think I'm going to like this.

And of course I couldn't pass up a photo opportunity of Silly.

Hope everybody has had a good week.
Tracy

1 comment:

Julia said...

too funny how he's offering to drive you anywhere, just for the opportunity. Let's hope he feels that way in a few years when he's the house chauffeur.