Monday, June 29, 2009

There's no place like home!

The beach was wonderful! It was so relaxing. A good time was had by all. I will post some pictures in the next day or so. The Rock Star went to Club La Vela for teen night. Some of them loved it and some of them did not. Who loved it you might ask? My son! Yep, that's right! Silly had her birthday party at Margaritaville! I know, I know! This ain't looking too good! You would think we partied down while we were there. We did! Just with some virgin daiquiris, a night of dancing, a couple of belly piercings (not mine), a good tan, and a whole lot of togetherness.
Anywho, I am glad to be home except for all the laundry that is piled high! I will be swimming in that for a few days.

Tracy

1 comment:

Sherri Murphy said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.