Thursday, November 6, 2008

Burger King

I feel the need to share with all of you how our Saturday went this past weekend. Once a month our skating rink/church has an all night skate. Big Poppa had to do a devotion and show a video Friday night at midnight (insert age here=too old to stay up past midnight) so, we didn't get home until about 2:30am with our precious 5 year old Silly that was still awake, but crying and fussing, and crying some more. Go to bed only to have to get back up at 6:30am to pick up The Rock Star from where we had just left a few short hours ago (teenagers-grrrrrr). Got back up again about 11:00am b/c Silly had a birthday party to go to at Burger King (reminds me of this you tube broadcast MAD tv - Bon Qui Qui at King Burger anyway) The party is running a little late and guess what? I have locked my keys in the car? Is my husband at home? Yes! Does he have a car there? No! (we left it at the skating rink the night/morning before) Is my neighbor home? No! So, I'm sitting there wishing Bon Qui Qui worked here, but she don't so I have to think of something else. I call somebody from church that lives close by to pick me up. Problem solved! The Rock Star also had a birthday party to go to and b/c of the key issue we got there so late everybody else was already gone. At least they are family friends so we stayed for a while anyway. Kids only want gifts! HA! They don't really care if you missed the entire party. Moving on....the day was still not done. We had to go to The Guitar Players concert thingy being that she is the girlfriend and everything we felt the need to go. She did a great job BTW. Sunday was better. After church and lunch we crashed for 2 maybe 3 hours!
Good times!

Tracy

No comments: