Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weekend activities a few days late......

The Rock Star did an amazing job this past weekend at Zoo City. I was so proud of him. Last week I kept saying you need to practice, practice, practice and he was all like "mom, I got this" and that he did. He stepped it up to a level I had not seen in him before. Here's a few pics from his performance.

I don't feel like 5 year olds are suppose to automatically "know" how to drive, but anyway here is Silly riding the go carts. At first she wanted to ride, then she changed her mind (a few times)
before actually doing it. She hit the rail a couple times, but it didn't take her long to get the hang of it and she was loving it after that. Needless to say, she rode more than a "few" times!

This made me nauseous just watching them.

We had never been to Zoo City before, but we will definitely be going back. It was a lot of fun for everyone. You could find Big Poppa and myself busy playing this game.

This was/is my 2 favorite arcade games of all time.
How about you? What's your all time fav?
Tracy

No comments: